Structural and Investment Funds of EU
5 Structural and Investment Funds of EU are governed by unified set of regulations :
- The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- Cohesion Funds (CF)
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
The objective of these regulations is to:
- develop a clear and explicit connection to Europe 2020 strategy;
- improve and enhance coordination;
- secure consistent implementation;
- guarantee the most straight-forward access to available financial resources for all who can benefit from them
EU member states administer decentralized administration of their financial resources via shared management. Detailed information related to available financial resources to be granted, or to application form process, can be found on a webpage of particular EU fund.
Above mentioned EU funds offer their programmes and are executed through pperational programmes on a national level. Operational programmes are put together and administered by particular Ministry of state as regulatory and governing authority. To make use of EU.